AP POLYCET Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern is available here for download. Candidates can obtain the Complete AP CEEP 2020 Syllabus. Aspirants can also attain the Andhra Pradesh POLYCET Exam Paper Pattern 2020. Candidates can also refer the Andhra Pradesh CEEP 2020 Exam dates here. Get the Subjectwise APPOLYCET Exam topics in the following sections.
POLYCET Exam Overview
- 1 AP Polycet Syllabus 2020 – sbtetap.gov.in
AP Polycet Syllabus 2020 – sbtetap.gov.in
The candidates those who have applied for this CEEP Exam Notification 2020 will be searching for the AP POLYCET Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. For those searched candidate’s sake, we have provided the Andhra Pradesh POLYCET Exam Syllabus on this page. So, you will get the direct link of AP CEEP exam syllabus here. Check the official website to get more information about the Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Syllabus & Pattern. Along with the syllabus and Exam pattern, we are also enclosing the exam previous papers to make the preparation easy. So, download all 10 years solved papers to get a good score in the written test.
State Board of Technical Education & Training has recently issued the latest AP CEEP Notification at its official website to provide admissions to the eligible candidates. For that, it was inviting ONLINE applications from the interested candidates. Applicants who have possessed, 10th or Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent to it are eligible to apply for this exam. Go to the official Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Exam (CEEP) 2020 Notification and apply at the official website on or before the last date. Soon we will update the exam dates and Last date here according to the Latest Notification.
Brief Details of CEEP Exam Syllabus
|AP Polycet Exam Syllabus 2020 – Maths/ Science/ Physics|
|Name of Board||Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education|
|Exam Name||AP Polytechnic Entrance Test 2020|
|Date of Exam||August 2020|
|Level of Exam||State Level Entrance Exam.|
|Date of Exam||Announced Soon.|
Andhra Pradesh POLYCET Exam Pattern
|AP CEEP 2020 Exam Paper Pattern|
Finally, The Test pattern is tabulated here. The applicants need to check the above tabular form and see the various subjects and its weightage marks etc. The Andhra Pradesh Polycet Exam consists of Multiple choice questions. The Test will be conducted for 120 marks etc. The Brief Info will be specified here.
- The Exam Paper will be set in Telugu, English, and Urdu Languages.
- CEEP Exam will have only one question paper.
- There are no negative marks for incorrect answer.
- Each Question carries ONE Mark.
Download AP Polycet Exam Syllabus
The AP Polycet Syllabus is having topics like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, etc. So go to each topic and read the sub-topics from below. So, the applied candidates need to check the Andhra Pradesh Polycet Exam Syllabus 2020 as well as its subtopics.
Syllabus for Mathematics
- Number System.
- Real Numbers.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Linear Equations.
- Coordinate Geometry.
- Surface Areas & Volume.
- Mathematical Modeling.
Physics Syllabus for AP Polycet Exam
- Chemical Equations & Reactions.
- Reflection of Light.
- Acids, Bases & Salts.
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface.
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface.
- Human Eye & Colorful World.
- The structure of an Atom.
- Classification of Elements.
- Chemical Bonding.
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current.
- Carbon & its Compounds.
Chemistry Syllabus 2017
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Chemical Thermodynamics.
- The States of Matter.
- Redox Reactions.
- Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium.
- Phase equilibria & Solutions.
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing nitrogen.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Atomic Structure.
- Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry and Stereochemistry.
- Preparation, Properties, and Reactions of Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis and purification of organic compounds.
- Reactions of Benzene and heterocyclic compounds.
- Organic compounds with the functional group-containing halogens.
- Reactions of a, b unsaturated carbonyl and acids.
- Surface Chemistry.
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing oxygen.
- Biomolecules – Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Nucleic Acid, Lipids, Hormones.
- Spectroscopy measurements including IR, UV, NMR (proton and carbon 13).
- Urea and malonic ester.
- Environmental Chemistry.
- Chemistry in everyday life etc.
Link to Download AP POLYCET CEEP Exam Syllabus Pdf
Follow the latest updates here by following this page regularly. Along with the Syllabus, you may also get the Andhra Pradesh Polycet Exam previous papers also. Click on the below attached link to download the Andhra Pradesh Polycet Exam Syllabus along with the exam pattern.